FP-Series VRC Lift – take heavier, larger loads supported by 4 steel posts.
- Carriage Size: Up to 30’ x 30’
- Travel Height: Up to 60’
- Lift Capacity: Up to 30,000 lbs
Our Four-Post Lifts
are designed for moving larger, heavier loads, and the capabilities of these lifts are virtually limitless. The design is also scalable to provide large platform sizes capable of transporting forklifts and cars.
- Gently handles medium to very large items safely and efficiently
- C, Z, 90 degree and pass-through configuration
- All-mechanical design is chemically clean and quiet
- Soft Start/Soft Stop operation (VFD)
- Rope safety brakes
- Slack cable switches
- Double-swing gates
- Quad-rope lifting system
- Top mounted drive system
- Increased operating speed
- Ground level loading ramp
- Security enclosures
- Outside applications
- Additional gate configurations
Roll-up door option
- Anti-slip platform surface
- Different colors available
- Platform gates available
- Lifting Capacity: Up to 30,000 lbs
- Carriage Size: Up to 30’W x 30’D
- Travel Height: Up to 60’
- Speed: 19 to 21 feet per minute standard
- Number of Levels: Up to 6 stops
- Load/Unload Config: “C”, “Z”, 90o or pass-through pattern
- Power: 230V/3P or 460V/3P
- Mounting: Surface or Pit
- Gate Configuration: Double-swing standard
- Flexible Load Heights
FP-Series VRC Lift Configuration:
Refers to the unloading and loading pattern of the lift. This lift allows for loading and unloading on the same side (“C”), from front to rear (“Z”), 90˚ or pass through.
- Clear Carriage Width =
- Clear Carriage Depth =
- Load Height (72” Std) =
Engineered to exceed Safety Standards.
CIP Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs) are manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B20.1 Safety Standards for Conveyors and Related Equipment. This is the nationally recognized standard for vertical reciprocating conveyors. Proper installation is required to meet this standard. VRCs are not subject to ANSI/ASME A17.1 elevator codes unless specified, as they are designed for material lifting only.
Top View of FP-Series VRC Only
Top View with Enclosures
Front View of FP-Series VRC Only
Side View of FP-Series VRC Only
Standard specs, other specs available. Dimensions are for reference use only and may vary from actual unit. DO NOT perform building modifications based on these dimensions. Accurate engineering drawings will be provided after an approved order has been placed.
FP-Series VRC Lift Applications.
CIP can engineer and manufacture a custom solution for any facility where products or materials need to move from one level to another including:
- Record Storage Centers
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Manufacturing Sites
- Retail Stores
- Restaurants and Bakeries
- Distribution Centers
- Mezzanine Access
- Parts and Tire Shops
- Automotive Dealerships
- Schools and Universities
- Workshops and Garages
- Grocery Stores
- And Much More
Think Higher. Think CIP.
If your business moves product or materials from one place to another, we have no doubt you will greatly benefit from one of our various material handling products. Take the first step to increasing your business’s safety and efficiency today.