What is a VRC?
A: Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor
VRCs are designed to meet ASME B20.1 safety standards for the movement of materials only and are not intended to move passengers. They are also significantly more cost effective than traditional elevators.
CIP VRC Lifts are ideally suited for safe and efficient movement of materials to a mezzanine, new or existing upper floor levels, or once inaccessible space.
What are the Many Benefits of a VRC?
- Increased productivity with reduced manpower requirements
- Increased space utilization through easy access to mezzanines, lofts, upper floor levels, or once inaccessible space
- Increased safety through transporting materials on equipment designed and built for heavy duty lifting
- Long term performance and reliability
- Cost effective to install, operate, and maintain vs. elevators or hydraulic lifts
- Quick return on investment (ROI)
CIP VRC lifts – the alternative to costly freight elevators!
VRCs are safer than using a forklift or manpower to move materials between levels and are easier and less costly to operate and maintain than elevators or forklifts.
Trust CIP to carry the load…
CIP started manufacturing material handling products over 25 years ago and quickly became known for its superior quality, engineering, system controls and innovations. Extensive industry knowledge, commitment, quality and impressive technical and sales support create a team that consistently delivers a quality product for our customers.
CIP has a customer focus and uses a team-based approach to ensure that the solutions we provide meets our customer needs, exceeds their expectations, and creates value.
Custom Industrial Products’ mission is to continue to provide some the most advanced material handling solutions available.