How do VRC Lifts improve safety and save costs?
The Cost of Workplace Injury and why you should invest in a VRC
Workplace injuries cost US companies nearly $62 billion or the equivalent GDP of 91 countries!
Top Injury Causes;
- Elevated and Same-Level Falls
- Overexertion from Lifting or Carrying
Direct costs include:
Medical bills, employee wages, productivity loss
Indirect costs include:
Quality disruptions, employee satisfaction, temporary employees The average cost of our lifts is less than the average cost per incident.
Minimize Your Risk with a VRC
VRCs are also known as: material lift, freight lift, etc. They:
• Move materials from one level to another
• Safer than traditional methods of moving material
• High-quality construction with effective safety measures